poniedziałek, 21 kwietnia 2014

Altered picture frame project for Scrap FX DT / Odmieniona ramka obrazek dla Scrap FX

Altered picture frame project for Scrap FX
Odmieniona ramka obrazek dla Scrap FX

Hello creative people and funs of creativity ;)
Today I have a huge pleasure to show you one of my recent work ! It's my altered picture frame.
Recently it's my favuorite piece of art (altered object).
This is perfect gift idea.

Witajcie kreatywne dusze i fani kreatywnosci :)
Dzis mam ogromna radosc pokazac wam moj najnowszy projekt ! Jest to odmieniona ramka obrazek.
Ostatnio jest to moj ulubiony rodzaj tworzenia (przemiana przedmiotow).
Jest to takze idealny prezent dla bliskich.


I used beautiful chipboard with a couple - I embossed it with white powder.
I also added prima flowers and bulb.
You will find more of my works and photos on Scrap FX blog here.

Uzylam pieknego kartonowego elementu mloda para - przeminilam go uzywajac pudru do embossingu.
Dodalam takze kwiaty z primy oraz mala zarowke.

Thank you for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
Dziekuje za odwiedziny i do nastepnego.
Hugs, Marta xx

4 komentarze:

  1. Ah this is so pretty and so elegant. Love it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Dear Marta, it'sso beautiful and elegant project! I love it! Now I become your reader :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this short video to unveil a amazing secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    OdpowiedzUsuń