niedziela, 29 czerwca 2014

Lindy's Stamp Gang - my new Seasonal Design Team and monthly projects

Lindy's Stamp Gang - my new Seasonal Design Team

Hi friends,
I am so happy to tell you that I have joined Lindy's Stamp Gang Seasonal Design Team.
My first project is called 'Freedom'.
It's mixed media art journal page.

Colour challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang.
If you would like to see how I created this project here is my video on my You Tube channel.

My second work was mixed media canvas.
If you would like to see how I created this piece here is the video on my You Tube channel.

My last creation for this months was another mixed media journal page. It was very touching page with personal wording. The photograph shows my daughter when she was only one years old.
Here is step by step video on how I created this work.

All those three works were created by using new spray set ‘Under the Boardswalk’ – Flat Fabio spray set. It’s fabulous colour set. Delicate, girly ,and so easy to work with.


I hope you have enjoyed my creations ;)
Sending you lots of creative hugs, Marta xx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz