poniedziałek, 11 stycznia 2016

6 projects / 6 VIDEO tutorial = 1 Limited Edition kit

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing great !
I cannot believe that time is flying so fast, that I feel being behind a day or two everyday :)
Do you have that feeling sometimes too ?
So much to be done but also so much excitement :) I must say I do love when my life is going a bit too fast :) it's just the way I am I guess :)

Today I would love to share with you my recent projects for My Creative Scrapbook. This is a wonderful kit club, run and owned by my dear friend Pam!
You can take a look at the kit club page and see other amazing kits that the club has on offer.

I am happy to present you my January 2016 Limited Edition kit projects.
This is probably one of my most favourite kit ever ! Pam has this wonderful ability to put together stunning products and create outstanding kits!
I was able to make 6 projects and all are coming with video tutorials just for you!
But... the kit was so full that I guess you could make another page or two from the kit!
Take a look at my this month makes, enjoy my friends !



Four simple & super fast but trully pretty cards !
  










Scrapbooking page with my little girl :)







Lastly simple but adorable tag, enjoy :)









:) Don't forget to subscribe HERE :) for more videos and Vlogs to come !


Also as many of you know, I am a huge fan of Instagram :) Here is link to my profile if you wish to see my up to date projects, sneak peeks and more :)


https://www.instagram.com/maremis_small_art/


Love, Marta xx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz